Welcome to BoS - Best of Spain

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A few words to get started...

My intention is this blog to serve as a different guide to know the Other Spain, the one without beaches.

I will just write about cities and places I've actually visited, that's why I intend this to be a guide rather than The Guide.

I will talk about my home city, Astorga. I will also devote some posts to Madrid, where I lived for a year. Salamanca, Toledo or Zaragoza (Saragossa) are some of the cities I've planned to write about...

And I think that's it. I'll just apologize for my English, which I feel will be the weakest point of this blog...

2 Comments:

At 7:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No entiendo porque pones un link al PopArt y no lo pones al resto... pero bueno se ve que hay algun tipo de interes detras que tu y tu bolsillo solo sabeis... o que tu amigo JP te invita por hay.

 
At 4:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Claro, y el Astur Plaza es de JP y a mi me invita y duermo por allí cuando quiero... No hay interés ninguno detrás de este blog, y servidor pasa poco por Astorga (por desgracia). He puesto 4 enlaces que creo que darán una buena imagen de la ciudad a quien quiera que los visite, y si sete ocurre algún otro preferiría que me lo dijeras en lugar de elaborar complejas teorías conspiranoicas que no llevan a ningún lado.

Gracias por la visita, y espero tus sugerencias para futuros mensajes sobre Astorga. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home