Welcome to BoS - Best of Spain

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Best of Spain v 0.2: Madrid.

If I were to define the Spanish capital, I would say that Madrid offers everything but the beach...

The Prado National Museum is a must. So are the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and the MNCARS. Each of them requires a minimun of 4-5 hours, and might take up to a week!

But there is more to Madrid than the astonishing works of Velazquez, El Greco, Goya, Picasso, Dalí, Miró, Juan Gris... You'll find everything you need in Lonely Planet: Madrid.

Madrid, Plaza Mayor

KIO Towers, Madrid, Spain

Retiro Park, Madrid, Spain

1 Comments:

At 3:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the environment when I was in Hotel Madrid. Those classical place that I saw when I am traveling on the city was makes me feel great and relax. I hope I will be there for this coming vacation because I will enjoy much more on that place.

http://www.venere.com/fr/espagne/madrid/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home